Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Broxtowe Council to provide them with an Area Housing Officer to join their teamon an interim for 3-6 months which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of Pay £25-£32 per hour– Negotiable depending on experience.
About the Role: To assist in the provision of a comprehensive Housing Management Service, with particular emphasis on the Estate Management functions on a patch basis.
- Deputise for the Tenancy and Estates Manager (H7) in the postholder’s absence, on a patch basis.
- Ensure day to day supervision of the Housing Assistant and Estate Caretaker in your designated area.
- Ensure by investigation, negotiation and enforcement that tenants comply with their conditions of tenancy, particularly with regard to nuisance and anti-social behaviour.
- Offer day to day money management advice to ensure Rent accounts are kept up to date and ensure that tenancies are sustained.
- Perform New Tenancy and annual Tenancy visits.
- Prepare witness statements and collate information for possession hearings at Court and to attend Court as necessary.
- Help prepare and serve Notices of Seeking Possession and Notices to Quit as necessary.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Richard Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke Group
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare