~ Assistant Executive Director ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Knowsley Borough Council to appoint an Assistant Executive Director to their Health and Social Care Integration Service.
3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Hours – 36 Hours per week. (Full Time)
Location – Knowsley, L36 9YU.
Rate of Pay – £65+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
About the Role
To lead, direct, and coordinate the activities of the new Knowsley Integrated Care Partnership which will involve close working relationships with partner agencies across the Borough’s health and social care economy.
- Provide vision, leadership, direction, and management of the activities of the Knowsley Integrated Care Partnership which will involve close working relationships with partner agencies across the health and social care economy of the borough.
- Lead the development of integrated Health and Social Care systems and services across the borough and transform the way in which health and social care services are delivered through the creation of new and integrated delivery models to ensure the delivery of high quality resident focused services and drive a reduction in health inequalities.
- Oversee the integrated commissioning function and work with partners across the health and social care system to deliver a programme of work to improve the health and care of the whole population of Knowsley.
- Provide strategic advice to the Council, Executive Management Team and partner agencies on the health and social care needs of Knowsley residents.
- Support the Cabinet, Chief Executive and Corporate Management Team to achieve the aims and desired outcomes set out in the Council’s Corporate Plan, Strategic Recovery Priorities and Knowsley 2030 Strategy.
- Be fully responsible and accountable for all areas within their remit and empowered to make decisions in relation to the outcomes they are working to achieve.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport)
- Reference contact details covering your last Three years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Enhanced DBS Check.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.