Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Band 6 Rotational Physiotherapist within the Special Rehabilitation team within an NHS setting in Cambridge.
Contract – 6 month fixed term contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Full time – Monday – Friday
Rate of pay – £25+ per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy care to patients within the elderly care wards, neurosciences critical care unit and wards, trauma ward, neurological in-patient rehabilitation and the neurological out-patient service.
- To participate in the band 6 rotational scheme working for seven months across the Trust in a range of ward and out patient settings. There may also be opportunities to opt in and out of other rotations e.g. Paediatrics.
- This specialist rotation gives an excellent opportunity to further develop rehabilitation skills within a variety of acute settings.
- CUH is a regional Major Trauma Centre and specialist provider of Stroke and Neurosciences Services. This rotational post will thereby allow a wealth of exposure to enhanced rehabilitation and discharge planning skills
- HCPC registration
- Degree in Physiotherapist
- We offer up to a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Suppliers to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / email@example.com