Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Hackney Council to provide them a with a Clinical Psychologist join their team on a Contract Basis!
Rate – £170+ per day Negotiable depending upon experience.
- Further training in community psychology, systemic psychology, or narrative therapy.
- Breakaway Training.
- Substantive assessed experience, or demonstrable equivalent level of understanding, knowledge and skill, of working as a qualified Clinical Psychologist.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of client groups across the life span presenting with the full range of clinical severity across multiple care settings.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To provide a tailored mental health response to gang-affiliated and gang-affected individuals with regards to provision of psychological treatments and to facilitate improved access to psychological treatments.
- The candidate will act as a caseworker for referrals into the IGU from professionals within the Community Safety Partnership and will provide assessment, support and signposting in regards to mental health aspects of the IGU’s diversion and intervention approach. The role will also encompass training and reflective practice to support IGU staff. As this is a new role, the candidate will be integral in developing and evaluating the role as it progresses.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Working with individuals identified by the IGU Outreach teams and other professionals, who may be in need of mental health support or intervention.
- To effectively record casework and provide regular reports to IGU Manager and at relevant review meetings.
- To investigate how models of psychological treatment and modes of delivery can be utilised to increase access for gang-affected groups.
- To develop good working relationships with mainstream services and provide regular ongoing feedback and consultation regarding access, engagement and appropriate interventions for clients the IGU may be working with.
- To ensure the systematic provision of a high-quality specialist clinical psychology service to clients.
- To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the systematic governance of psychological practice within the service.
- Propose and implement policy changes within the area served by the service.
- Provide specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the service based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex psychological data from a variety of quantitative and qualitative sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients and others involved in their care. This can include the interpretation and explanation of the results of cognitive and neuropsychological tests in the context of the clients’ circumstances and current difficulties and the communication of these findings to those involved in the network of care and in care planning.
- Formulate and implement plans for the specialist psychological treatment and/or management of clients’ mental health problems.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here atpencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers