Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside The Riverside Group (Liverpool) to provide them with 20+ CSC Advisors to join their Help-desk Service on an interim contract for 7 months which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Location – Liverpool, L24 8RF.
Hours – Full Time Position (35 Hours per week) (Full flexibility to work across 7 days between 06:00 – 23:00)
Rate of Pay –£12.19+ per hour. Negotiable depending on experience.
*** MUST HAVE 12 months + inbound customer service contact centre experience ***
About the Role:
1. CSC – general Customer Service team, dealing with rent payments and any queries from tenants nationally.
2. Helpline service – emergency helpline team dealing with time critical situations (would ideally like people from NHS111 or call handler backgrounds)
- Deal with all service enquiries to Riverside through a variety of media (phone, text, email and web).
- Diagnose and order repairs including liaison with contractors and guiding customers through simple processes to resolve issues themselves, identification of rechargeable repairs through appropriate questioning, explanation of policy and taking payment, identify repairs under defects and provide advice and order under specialist database.
- Provide information and respond to enquiries on planned and cyclical maintenance programmes specific to individual property or location.
- Identification and processing of applications for housing and transfers and exchanges using the system and avenue appropriate for the specific location and request type.
- Raise rent account issues, handling rent account enquiries, making payment agreements, taking payments, setting up direct debits, providing advice, carrying out welfare benefit checks and calculations and making referrals or recommendations.
- Provide advice and assistance on housing management issues including tenancy matters such as transfers, joint tenancies and successions; information on neighbourhood management and environmental issues and local neighbourhood initiatives.
- Manage contacts regarding ASB including listening sympathetically, assessing appropriate advice to be given based on history and information provided by caller, recording of report on HUB database and referring to specific local specialist or external agency.
- No Second Night Out contacts to be handled by eliciting and noting required information to ensure safe and prompt interaction from site based team. Identify through customer interaction or direct request the need for an aid or adaptation, the level of adaptation required and provide advice, order adaptation or make referral as is appropriate.
- Provide advice and information on Home Ownership properties available and log specific details if interest with customers for divisional action
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport, etc.)
- Reference contact details covering your last Three years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- DBS & Barred list check.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.