~ Data Analyst ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Greater Manchester Police to provide them with a Data Analyst to join their National Borders Targeting Centre.
3 months agency contract which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
*** Applicants who are successful for the agency temporary roles will be eligible to apply for the permanent roles. ***
Full Time Hours – 36 Hours per week.
Location – Please note the address can’t be confirmed until you have passed your vetting – it is close to Manchester Airport.
Rates of Pay – £14.25+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience following a successful interview.
Job Role Purpose;
- Design, collate, analyse and interpret data and information from various sources using a range of techniques to identify patterns and trends to provide support to divisions and branches, highlighting performance issues and concerns for Force strategic forums.
- Produce and publish performance data in a variety of formats, including briefing papers, written reports and presentations detailing the findings of performance analysis and research, including making recommendations, where appropriate, for a range of audiences, both internal and external to GMP.
- Produce appropriate analytical products utilising qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques and methodologies and in accordance with the National Intelligence Model, where appropriate.
- Produce analytical products that go beyond the facts and provide added value. Products should include expert analytical opinion, inductive logic and strong, specific and valuable inferences and recommendations.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with both analytical managers and clients, and to be actively involved in the analytical commissioning process, including the establishment and development of terms of reference, where applicable.
- Liaise clearly and confidently at all levels throughout the organisation and with external law enforcement and partner agencies.
- Represent the divisional and/or the branch management when applicable or when directed by the Border Policing SLT.
- Coach and mentor developing analysts and managers, and to demonstrate the ability to act as a key knowledge worker, promoting analytical best practice and providing specialist opinion and interpretation when required.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport)
- Reference contact details covering your last Five years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred list check. (Children & Adults)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.