Digital Project Manager, Achieving for Children
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Achieving for Children on a long-term temporary contract basis for a Digital Project Manager.
You will be required –
- To create capacity to drive forward three programmes of activity.
- To relieve pressure
- To bring forward external experience
Requirements scope – Digital Project Manager
- Customer Relationship Platform (CRM)
- To gather requirements from across the organisation and evaluate the market to find the best CRM solution for AfC.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Evaluate a recent RPA proof of concept and prepare an options appraisal on the potential next steps for AfC.
- Experience of project management within a digital and IT environment
- Experience of working in the public sector, particularly on projects within Children’s or Adults services
- In depth understanding of information security and data protection principles
- Adept at communicating technical and complex information to a variety of audiences
- Experience of requirements gathering, business case development
- Experience of system implementation – CRM
- Experience/interest in programming or business automation
These contract roles are highly sought after so if you wish to be considered please apply below and then contact Thomas Humphreys at Spencer Clarke Group.