Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Royal Greenwich Council to provide them a with a Educational Psychologist to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Rate – negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with ate Required
- To improve outcomes for all children and young people living in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, in particular, pupils with special educational needs, those at risk of exclusion and those whose life chances are impaired as a result of social and emotional deprivation. I
- To provide an effective psychological service to schools, children’s centres and other early years settings in Greenwich and to children and families living in the borough.
- To apply psychology in working with professionals, teachers, parents and carers, children and officers of the local authority to analyse concerns and help improve the effectiveness of interventions for children with additional needs across the age range from 0-25 years.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers