~ Employment Links Partnership Advisor ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Rochdale Council to provide them with an Employment Links Partnership Advisor to join their team.
3 month agency contract which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position. (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Location – Rochdale, OL16 1PZ.
Rate of Pay £13.21+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
About the Role; To provide an adaptable skills and employment service to adults, some with complex needs, working within the framework of multiple commercially driven, performance by results, contracts.
- Working to quality and compliance standards as detailed by funding bodies.
- Dealing with individuals who may have multiple problems, including vulnerable people.
- Work in partnership with a variety of agencies to provide the best support to customers.
- Act as a “key worker” to empower individuals, prioritise their goals using action plans.
- Include other progress measures to move the customer forward i.e. training courses.
- Manage and update information resources/systems in line with guidelines.
- Participate in training, meetings, share best practice/good case studies when needed.
- Able to travel if required around the borough in order to support customers with any barriers.
- Work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve KPI’s in a target driven environment.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Reference contact details covering the last three years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.