East of England Ambulance Service are currently working alongside Spencer Clarke Group to recruit an Executive Assistant to Director
The role is Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
The hourly rate is £14 to £16 Negotiable dependent upon experience and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
Working hours – Full Time
** Must Be Available To Start ASAP **
Main requirements of the role will be:
- To provide administrative support and office management services including typing of correspondence and reports and general support to the Interim Director of HR.
- Manage and prioritise all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Prepare all correspondence for signature, taking file copies and posting.
- Ensure effective communications, the majority of which will be confidential and complex in nature, in a highly pressurised environment, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Full ownership of the Interim Director of HR’s diary with an understanding/awareness of the Interim Director of HR’s workload and conflicting priorities.
- Organising travel and accommodation for Interim Director of HR when required
- Processing invoices and purchase orders within the agreed timescales.
- Receiving and managing telephone calls and routine correspondence.
- Be first point of contact to high profile stakeholders i.e. NHSE and I, MP’s.
- Requirement to prepare a range of complex and sensitive information for a range of staff both internally and externally across the Trust.
- To coordinate and organize the wide range of weekly/monthly Directorate meetings ensuring effective communication and support for attendees.
- To coordinate and organize all ‘ad-hoc’ meetings/seminars, as required.
- To ensure the timely preparation and distribution of all agendas and supporting papers/documentation for meetings as directed.
If you know of anyone that may be suitable and interested in the role, please pass on this advert and our details and activate your £250 referral bonus
We also have a number of role across the UK so get in touch!!!
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group