Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Nottingham City Council to provide them with Several Family Support Workers to join their team on a 3 Month Contract, likely to be extended.
This role working 37 hours per week offers a pay rate of £13.11 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on your experience.
The purpose of the role: To identify the needs and contribute to the development and delivery of high quality and effective work with children, young people and their families to facilitate and maximise the opportunities for their personal, social and educational development.
As a Family Support Worker, you will ensure that vulnerable children and young people are identified and supported so that they can aim to achieve stability, safety and permanence to enable them to thrive within their community and achieve their full potential.
- Ensure that the safety and development of the child/young person is achieved. Collate detailed information on requests for support and formulate a robust analysis of the information to shape and identify the support needs of each individual.
- When working with children and families ensure that each part of the child’s needs are assessed, using relevant models and evidence based practice to remove barriers which may impact negatively on a child’s life.
- Ensure that children and young people receive an efficient full-time education suitable to their age, ability and aptitude and to any special educational needs they may have. This may include using parental responsibility measures to ensure children have the best chance of achieving their academic and social potential into adult life, training and work.
- Assist families to change, including those who are resistant to engagement, through both support and respectful challenge to ensure there are no barriers to maximise opportunities.
- Ensure a continuous and consistent implementation of relevant safeguarding procedures, polices, legislation and emerging themes learned from serious case reviews to protect children and young people and ensure their safety.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Richard Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke Group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers.