Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Stroud District Council to provide them with a Food & safety Officer on a 6-9 month initial contract that may be extended.
This role is 37 hours per week. Pay rate is currently open to negotiation.
As a successful Food & Safety Officer, your duties will be to:
- Routine inspection of commercial food and non-food premises in the District,
- Administration of licenses/consents and approval of premises where appropriate,
- Investigation of complaints, enquiries, accidents and incidents,
- Participation in routine food and water sampling programmes.
- Participation in promotional and educational events including the delivery of training courses.
- Exercise appropriate statutory enforcement powers, having regard to the authorisations conferred by the Head of Environmental Health on behalf of the Council.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Ability to effectively research a subject and present findings.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of IT including competency at using MS word and excel
- NEBOSH, national diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or a similar qualification.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. email@example.com / 01772 954 200