Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a creative, hard-working, and organised individual to join our growing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment within our brand-new Preston Office as a Graphic Designer.
Founded in 2017, Spencer Clarke Group are a multi-sector agency recruiting nationwide across the Health & Social Care, Housing, SEND, Finance, Corporate Functions, Construction & Technical markets, supplying temporary and permanent staff within both the public and private sector. It is an exciting time to join a young, ambitious, and vibrant company as they embark on their next phase of growth, where you can play a vital part of that development.
This is a full-time role where you will be undertaking a vital role in supporting our marketing team with their campaigns. Salaries range from £20,000 – £24,000 per annum, depending on experience, within a fun working environment with regular incentives available.
About the job:
- Working independently alongside the marketing team to execute creative projects, including digital, print and video.
- Creating a wide range of marketing materials such as brochures, videos, websites, blog content, media packs, social media, and email marketing.
- Strong conceptual design skills with the ability to interpret briefs, solve problems creatively and take direction well.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are followed. Suggesting how to enhance or improve our brand identity.
- Sourcing photography from paid and free image libraries. Organising images into an internal image library.
- 2+ years of proven creative design work experience. Portfolio will be required.
- Enthusiastic, innovative, and passionate about design!
- Creative thinker: thinking outside of the box to create visually exciting campaigns.
- You must have a great eye for detail and expertise in layout, typography, and imagery.
- Software experience of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in video is essential.
- Understanding of digital social trends and applying such knowledge to your work.
In return, we celebrate success and offer exceptional benefits, such as:
- Regular staff nights out.
- Lunch clubs.
- Race days & Sporting events.
- Regular incentives & employee Wheel of Fortune.
- Excellent opportunities for progression.
- First-class training and mentoring.
- This is a full time, Monday to Friday post.
- Choice of two working patterns; 8.30am to 5.00pm or 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break & flexible working offered.
- Early finish Friday and weekly dress down days.
- Free on-site parking.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or send your CV to Michael Spencer email@example.com
Applicants who reach the interview stage will be required to present a portfolio of their existing work and prepare designs for a brief we set.