Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Redbridge Council to provide them a with a Head of Adult Services join their team on a Contract Basis.
Rate – £340 per day (inside ir35) negotiable upon experience
To develop, lead and manage a group of services, as part of the Trust and Councils Integrated Health and Social Care locality based services.
To lead on, or work collaboratively with other AOD’s, to support the Council and Trust’s vision in developing the very best system of health and social care services through creative partnerships with patients, carers, staff and stakeholders relating to the group of services. Direct management of Services may include:
- Community Recovery Services
- Integrated Health and Social Care Teams
- Delivery of social care services in line with the Care Act 2014
- Financial management/budgetary control
- Adult Safeguarding
- Mental Capacity Act, DOLs, Court of Protection issues
- Delivery of Reablement Services
- Contribution to the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- Deputise for the Integrated Care Director when required
- Cover for other Assistant Operational Directors when required
- To work closely with the LBR Adult Social Care and Wellbeing Hub
- Specialist therapy services, including physical and talking therapies
- Integrated Community Learning Disability Services
- Home Treatment Services
- Social work qualification for Lead Officer for Social Work
- Extensive experience, expertise and understanding of performance and change management, business planning, budget setting and commissioning processes, within a public sector setting
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers