Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for a Head of FM to work in the Kingston area.
A local authority based in Kingston have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of FM to join their team.
Outline and purpose of the role :
– Leadership on the ‘asset challenge’ process, assurance of integration of data systems to provide a ‘one source’ set of KPI’s information on corporate compliance
– Project Manage, procure and resource the full process of condition surveys required across the corporate estate prioritising the school estate.
– Review and implementation of technical operational systems and processes required to monitor performance of key providers including TPFM contract
– Work with the finance team to create a single form of financial data on property spend across our estate and implement controls and management of budgets.
– Line management of existing staff working in FM, data team including roll out of TechForge, and recruitment of capacity
– Client side management of the H&S Team
– Lead and implement a corporate approach to H&S
– Support the recommissioning of the FM contract on the ‘client side’
– Provide daily leadership on all FM related matters.
If you’re interested in the role and would like to apply please email your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Chris on 01772 954 200