Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Waltham Forest Council to provide them a with a Head of Place (Remote Working) join their team on a Contract Basis!
** Full Time to start ASAP (6 Month ongoing) **
Rate – £500 to £700 per day – (negotiable dependent upon experience)
Following launch of service redesign on 15 Feb 21, and pending permanent recruitment to the role, Head of Service required to lead on delivery of Place Services (estate management and homeownership services) and to support Divisional Director on delivery of People Services (tenancy management, rents, independent living. Role is responsible for 12,000 council owned properties and sits within Housing Operations, Resident Services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Senior management experience, including translating organisational drivers into strategic objectives, longer term plans, new ways of working and specific outcomes, for a portfolio of services in a large public sector organisation (preferably local government)
- Proven ability to manage a variety of activities across a range of professional areas of expertise and oversee their achievement in line with the organisation’s strategic goals
- Extensive knowledge of the major issues facing local government
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the national policy context, requirement and future direction for relevant service areas
- Proven track record of accountability for significant budgets and ensuring delivery of services within agreed resources
- Proven ability to drive through and deliver effective performance management within own organisation and understanding of the performance management process in partnership arrangements
- Significant experience of creating, leading and sustaining partnerships both internally and externally to achieve shared objectives and synergies
- Experience of persuading a wide range of stakeholders to work together, encouraging an organisational focus on the needs of the community
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers