Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Hospital Director in the Managed Clinical Services Team within the NHS in Rhyl and Bangor.
Contract – 6-9 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay – £70+ per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- Reporting to the Director of Secondary Care, the post holder will be responsible for one of the acute hospital sites and the pan North Wales Managed Clinical Services and Cancer Services. The post holder will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day operational delivery of these services.
- The post holder will be accountable for ensuring the delivery of services against the annual plan to ensure the delivery of safe, high quality and cost effective care.
- The annual plan will include the incorporation of national and local standard, financial management and delivery of quality standard in line with the quality and safety plan and the development of clinical services across North Wales.
- You will lead the hospital management team supported by a lead nurse and a lead director.
- Doctorate qualification or equivalent level of knowledge, training or experience across a broad range of disciplines.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / email@example.com