Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Barking & Dagenham Council to provide them a with a HR Information Systems Analyst (Remote Working) join their team on a Contract Basis!
** Full Time to start ASAP (6 Month ongoing) **
Rate – £300 to £332 per day – (negotiable dependent upon experience)
In summary we are looking for someone who has good technical knowledge and expertise of HR/OD systems. Is a systems design improvement specialist, able to bring in an expert knowledge of HR terms and conditions and employment processes, and very strong stakeholder engagement.
This is a problem-solver, solution focussed role, that must be resilient, and able to juggle many competing demands and deadlines.
– Organisational design for structures in Oracle
– Report writing use OBIE report writer (ability to update edit and create dashboard content from the OBIE warehouse)
– Understand the structure and data sets within EBS of the core application for both HR and Payroll
– SME for the HR/OD service
– Ensure the ongoing technical support for other members of the HR/OD team to ensure that R12 can continue to be developed, and problems fixed
– Key liaison with the Oracle Support Team
– Technical knowledge of report writing (data)
– HR expert – statistical returns and analysis
– In particular oversee the production of sickness, agency, E&D reports
– Stakeholder engagement
– TUPE reporting
– Good professional knowledge of local government terms and conditions
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!