Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Cheshire East Council to appoint several ICT Senior Support Officer’s to their team.
Location of Work – Floor 3, Goldsmith House, CH1 1SE
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of Pay – £14+ per hour depending on experience.
About the role
Provide technical and professional advice, support and guidance to clients, colleagues and partners. Undertake, research, development, implementation and management of project work and work streams relating to a range of information and communications technology (ICT) and services contributing to the overall development and planning as part of the annual Corporate ICT Work Programme.
- Collect, analyse, design and construct multifaceted information and communications technology products and services using experience and skills to select the appropriate tools and techniques needed from a range of sources to deliver a quality product or service within agreed resources, timescales or other business constraints including budgets.
- Define, support and document suitable technical and business related data and investigate complex information and communications products and services from a range of sources in order to inform and advise senior management and colleagues of any successes and/or failures.
- Explore and recommend options, in consultation and negotiation with partners, suppliers, clients and colleagues, which combine technical limitations with operational realities in order to deliver and maintain practical technical and business solutions for new or improved products, services, infrastructure, tools, methodologies or standards.
- Investigate problems, assess implications, undertake remedial or mitigation action, using own initiative, and recommend changes and modifications in order to correct large and/or complex information and communication technology products and services from specifications, to ensure that agreed business needs are met.
- Manage, maintain report and document contracts, projects, strategies and work streams for senior management, partners and clients to ensure that resources can be managed effectively and efficiently and projects, work streams or initiatives can be completed to schedule.
- Identify needs and plan, organise and deliver meetings, events, workshops,, reviews and training associated with complex issues and validate and evaluate such activities to develop the technical awareness and competency of clients, colleagues, and partners for use with new and existing business processes.
Spencer Clarke Group supply to over 80 Council’s nationwide and if you would like to find more about any roles we have available, get in touch and contact one of our consultants.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Richard on 01772 954200 as soon as possible