~ Lead Clinical Nurses ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Bury Council to appoint 4x Lead Clinical Nurses to their team.
3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time position. (37 hours)
Location – Bury Walk in Centres. (4x locations)
Rate of Pay – £17+ per hour (£34k + Salary)– Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
***Candidates will need to have a NMC PIN Registration ***
About the Role;
Work along side the Lead Marshals to assist the public when entering the Walk-In Test Centres and to support the Clinical staff when necessary.
- Act as Team Lead for the Marshal Leads and Health Care Assistants (HCA) on shift.
- Ensure all staff wear the appropriate PPE and know how to use this safely, providing training if required.
- Take receipt of the test kits in the morning and, with the Marshal Lead, confirm the number of test kits available for the site on that day and plan how to manage this against demand as the day progresses.
- Where it becomes obvious that demand outstretches available tests, ensure the Marshal Lead informs members of the public as soon as possible.
- With the Marshal Lead, confirm there is enough: PPE; wipes and detergent for cleaning (EN14476); and bags for clinical disposal of waste.
- Confirm all signage is correct and in place prior to first walk-in attending.
- Ensure Infection Prevention Control measures are suitable and in place.
- Undertake any other specific checks as required prior to service opening.
- Keep tally of the number of people attending the site and discuss with the Marshal Lead how to proceed.
- Perform swabs for members of the public who are unable to carry out the test themselves; this can be delegated to suitably trained HCAs.
- Support the team when dealing with challenging members of the public.
- Liaise with the Rota Manager if there are issues regarding the volunteers or staff on site.
- Liaise with onsite security if there are issues with members of the public which cannot be resolved otherwise.
- Liaise with the Enhanced Testing Team regarding any other issues, including: insufficient PPE; wipes and detergent for cleaning (EN14476); bags for clinical disposal of waste; and issues with the layout of the centre or testing booths.
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport etc..)
- Reference contact details. (names, numbers and email addresses from past two years of employment)
- Enhanced DBS within the last 12 Months.
- Proof of Qualifications.
- Current NMC Registration.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.