Enfield Council are currently working alongside Spencer Clarke Group to recruit an Missing Persons Officer
The Hourly rate is £16.81 to £17.74 Negotiable dependent upon experience and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
The role is Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
- To be a champion and coach for all aspects of Enfield’s response to missing young people.
- Undertake Return Home Interviews (RHIs) for missing & vulnerable children & young people across Enfield, to include 1-2-1 sessions with the Top Ten most Vulnerable Young People in the borough
- To ensure that the voices and views of children and young people are sought, heard and represented appropriately and evidenced throughout the work.
- Assess young people’s needs and work together with colleagues to design support plans and risk assessments which promote their increased wellbeing and reduce risk of missing.
- To be part of a regular multi-agency forum including Police and Health partners where frequently missing young people are considered.
- Communicating good practice and developing practitioner and carer expertise through team-based workshops or other suitably delivered training to foster carers and other partners.
- To ensure that all staff teams within Children Services are aware of Missing Person’s policies and procedures and to contribute to learning via induction programmes and other forums (e.g. team meetings, service events).
- A knowledge of local and national legislation or guidance in relation to children and young people who go missing
- Experience of having worked with children and young people who have gone missing
- Experience of working proficiently in a team environment.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group