Monitoring and evaluation analyst
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Lancashire County Council to appoint a Monitoring and evaluation analyst to their Population Health Surveillance Service.
3 – 6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Location – Preston, PR1 8XJ.
Full Time Position (37 Hours Per Week)
Rate of Pay – £15.33+ per day – Negotiable following a successful interview.
About the Role;
To deliver robust and accessible analysis in order to guide and inform operational decision making, working directly with the director of public health, consultants in public health, heads of service, senior managers, public health specialists and partner organisations.
- Identify, gather and use data from a range of published and partner-held sources.
- Review, identify and address gaps in service monitoring and evaluation frameworks. This may include developing approaches to data collection, undertaking the collection of qualitative and quantitative data, and through literature reviews.
- Develop tools and systems for the structured storage, maintenance, cleansing, retrieval and manipulation of data.
- Ensure the delivery of set tasks on monthly, quarterly and annually cycles as required.
- Responsible for dealing with sensitive, confidential and person-identifiable data in accordance with legislation and policies.
- Be proactive in considering what data can offer and how data can support/influence thinking and planning
- Eligibility To Work In The UK (Passport)
- Five Years Reference Contact Details (name, numbers and email addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.