Thurrock Council are currently working alongside Spencer Clarke Group to recruit an Payroll Officer
The role is Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
The Hourly rate is £12 to £14 Negotiable dependent upon experience and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
About the role:
– To perform effectively and efficiency to high degree the duties in preparation and running of the Councils payrolls
– To participate in Employee Development Schemes/Appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs.
– To assist in the application and administration of all matters relating to all statutory deductions and payments that are applicable at any point in time.
– Assist in the administration of the Teachers Pension Scheme and all correspondence that relates to that scheme including the maintenance of the Teachers Service lines.
Experience and qualifications:
– Experience of using Microsoft applications in an office environment
– Experience of working in a payroll environment
If you know of anyone that may be suitable and interested in the role, please pass on this Email and our details and activate your £250 referral bonus
We also have a number of role across the UK so get in touch!!!
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group