Spencer Clarke Group are currently working with a client based in Bury, Greater Manchester. Our client is seeking an experienced Pensions Account Manager to join their growing team.
This is a brand new role created due to the growth of the business.
Our client is looking for someone with strong Pensions experience, who can manage the bespoke, smaller, high technical portfolio of clients. You will ensure that all pension schemes are operating effectively whilst providing a high level of support to clients and their advisers.
A brief overview of the role is below:
- Handling all pension scheme investments which will include; Loans, Property Purchases, Bank Accounts and more
- Processing retirements including arranging pension payroll
- Processing brand new members and employers
- VAT return filing and VAT registrations
- Chairing client/IFA meetings
- Liaising with IFAs, accountants and other business representatives regarding their clients
- Liaising with banks, investment providers, insurance companies regarding obtaining valuations, investment registrations and more
- Pension scheme returns, processing transfers in and transfers out, processing contributions, pension sharing (regarding divorce)
- Being in control of pension scheme disinvestments
- Chasing debtors and arranging standard reminder letters
- Handling technical, more difficult calls and enquiries
- Providing a bespoke, personal service to the smaller but high technical portfolio of clients
If you are an experienced Account Manager in the Pensions department then this new role could be the one for you!
Our client offers:
- 20 days holiday and all statutory bank holidays
- Holiday increase per year up to 25 days
- Onsite free car parking
- Pension enrolment
- Death in Service
For more information, please call Lauren at Spencer Clarke Group for an in depth confidential chat about the role email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers