Waltham Forest Council are currently working alongside Spencer Clarke Group to recruit an Project Manager (New Build)
The role is Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
The Hourly rate is £375.30 to £412.02 Negotiable dependent upon experience and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
To be responsible for the successful delivery of the affordable housing development programme and the arrangements for the provision of affordable housing in development and regeneration schemes in the context of meeting housing needs and aspirations of the community and of the Council’s wider strategic objectives.
No. 1 Essential – New Build Housing and Development Experience
- Plan and organise work to ensure the delivery of those aspects of the service for which responsible
- Collate reports for the programme and projects. Ensure all information reported is correct.
- Manage relevant budgets and ensure that all financial transactions are undertaken in accordance with financial regulations, instructions and procedures
- Ensure that staff assigned (directly and indirectly), understand the priorities, objectives and policies of the Council, Department and Division are able to successfully implement decisions.
- Responsible for setting clear objectives for staff, annually review performance against these objectives
- Undertake staff management and supervisory responsibilities including the recording of absences, appraisals, recruitment, development, welfare, discipline, deployment, motivation etc.
- Foster teamwork involvement with staff to increase performance. Create an environment for ideas and innovations to be explored and work practices challenged. Encourage staff to reach their full potential
- Ensure compliance with appropriate legislation, Council Policies, the Council constitution, Financial Rules and other requirements of the Council
If you know of anyone that may be suitable and interested in the role, please pass on this Email and our details and activate your £250 referral bonus
We also have a number of role across the UK so get in touch!!!
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group