~ Reablement Practitioner ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Barnsley Council to appoint a Reablement Practitioner to theirteam.
3 – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position. (37 Hours per week)
Location – Barnsley, S70 2DR.
Rate of Pay – £11.50+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
About the Role
To undertake strength- based assessment which places the service user at the centre of the decision making process and engages them and their circle of support in agreeing goals and facilitating outcomes which maximise independence.
- Assessment and case management for referred cases undertaking strength – based initial assessment which fully engages the service user in contributing to their own outcomes which maximise independence, undertaking an assistive technologies first approach to managing support needs.
- Review and revise support plans at agreed intervals throughout the pathway, completing a final outcome report for each service user and as appropriate identify any ongoing support needs making recommendations as to the level and type of any future service provision.
- Work in partnership with a number of internal and external stakeholders ensuring the service users journey is consistent, safe and reflects desired outcomes and goals.
- Liaise with Managers on any issues requiring clarification, to receive additional support and guidance in connection with caseload, assessment of need, risk and the reablement pathway.
- Ensure a person centred holistic approach, which includes activities of daily living and social connectedness, facilitating opportunity to participate in community activity, aiming to reduce potential social isolation and positively influence overall wellbeing.
- Participate in the day to day organisation of workload, including staff allocation via electronic systems.
- Act as ‘Duty’ officer on a rota basis by undertaking Triage of new cases and being initial point of contact into service.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred list check. (Adults)
- Level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Reference Contact Details covering the last five years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.