Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Warrington Council to appoint an Regulatory Compliance Officer to their Public Protection Service.
12 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working Hours – 37 per week. (09:00 to 17:00)
Location – Warrington, WA1 2QB.
Rate of Pay – £28+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience, please state your desired rate.
About the Role;
To work in the Public Protection Service within Public Health on contact tracing, outbreak consequence management and enforcement, and the investigation health and safety cases and to work as part of the local outbreak control and prevention team and to assist the Health Protection Board in responding to any outbreak.
- The post holder must carry out the duties with full regard to the Council’s Corporate Plan, the Corporate Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety Policy and Social Inclusion Strategy.
- Carry out contract tracing in the event of a local outbreak providing advice to cases and ascertaining key information and potential contacts.
- Work as part of the local outbreak control and prevention team and to assist with reporting to the health protection board.
- Record and maintain accurate information to enable reporting and effective local decision making.
- Investigate local outbreaks and to provide advice and support to businesses, organisations and groups on outbreak prevention and control. Taking enforcement action where necessary.
- Provide advice and support to businesses on how to operate in a Covid secure way in accordance with Government and sector guidance.
- Contribute to the development of local procedures and to assist in the training and support of colleagues in terms of contact tracing.
- Carry out health and safety investigations, including reports of poor social distancing and management practices relating to Covid-19.
- Carry out investigations into work related accidents and ill health, outbreaks of food poisoning and infectious disease.
- Inspect and report on all premises within the Borough where health and safety or food safety legislation applies.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Reference contact details covering your last Three years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Diploma or Degree in Environmental Health Registered or Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.