Tower Hamlets Council are currently working alongside Spencer Clarke Group to recruit an Research Officer
The roles are Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get people started as soon as possible.
The hourly rate is £20 to £22 Negotiable dependent upon experience and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
Working hours – Full Time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and maintain information resources essential to community and strategic, service planning, including any local information systems.
- To advise and support senior management, councillors and partner agencies in the use of corporate information for strategic and community planning
- To analyse statistical information and produce information briefings.
- To draft terms of reference and research project specifications.
- To assist and support in the development of an effective research function, including identifying and undertaking research projects to support business and policy development
- To develop and maintain agreed corporate data including:
- Maintaining records of existing data sources and their developments, from across the Council, partner agencies and national organisations
- Assessing new or refined data sources and whether they need to be included in the corporate data set
- Identifying gaps and new requirements
- Developing ways of responding to these new requirements
- To lead and support projects related to improving data sharing and use in community and strategic planning, including support to the Partnership local information system
- To advise and support Council staff and partner agencies on the development and use of information resources
- To lead and support the use of the census and other socio-economic and demographic data
If you know of anyone that may be suitable and interested in the role, please pass on this advert and our details and activate your £250 referral bonus
We also have a number of role across the UK so get in touch!!!
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group