~ Residential Children’s Home Manager ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside the Warrington Council to provide them with Residential Children’s Home Manager within their Families First and Residential Service.
6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Location – Warrington, WA1 2NT.
Rate of Pay – £19.56+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
*** Must have significant experience Managing a Children’s Residential home ***
As a successful Residential Home Manager, your duties will be:
- Effectively manage a team of staff providing care for children & young people in a residential / supported accommodation setting in accordance with legislation and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the care provided is of the highest quality in an environment which supports and encourages children to reach their full potential.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the cared for children and young people.
- Ensure that if responsible for the management of a children’s home that it operates within the National Minimum Standards and Regulations for Children’s Homes and in both to develop a service that offers outstanding results for children and young people.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities of the role will include;
- To lead and manage the team, and the resources within the team.
- To ensure the delivery of a high quality service, according to the philosophy, targets and objectives for the service.
- To provide for children and young people a safe and stable environment.
- To prioritise and allocate work within the team in order to maintain service provision and to meet the demand arising within Children’s services, and to ensure that services are targeted, developed and delivered within policy and legal obligations.
- To ensure the direction and motivation of the team by the provision of good quality and timely support and supervision for team members on a regular and frequent basis.
- To ensure performance review development are carried out in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. To carefully monitor staff members adherence to clear professional boundaries in relation to the children/young people in their care.
- To ensure that documentation, record keeping, accounting, and communication is maintained within the team, and that effective partnership working across the statutory, voluntary, and independent sectors is established and maintained.
- To ensure the co- ordination and delivery of integrated services to improve the outcomes and achievements of cared for children and young people.
- To be accountable for all elements of individual cases within the teams workload in accordance with policy and procedures, and for staff care and development of team members in accordance with policy and procedures.
- To ensure the health and safety of staff and individuals, and the safety of equipment and operations within the team, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.