~ Residential Workers ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Action For Children (Edinburgh) to appoint 4x Night Shift Residential Workers to their Early Years Support Team.
3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Hours – (40 Hours per week) 9.15pm-7.15am
Locations – Edinburgh, EH17 7JH.
Rate of Pay – £13+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
*** Experience NEEDED dealing with children and young people with complex needs, learning difficulties and challenging behavior ***
About the Role
Provide support in a residential service that provides support to children and young people with complex needs, learning difficulties and challenging behavior.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Action for Children’s defining statement, ‘safe and happy childhood’, and promote and incorporate Action for Children’s Participation Standards as appropriate to your role.
- Achieve the highest standards of safeguarding, whether through direct care provision or support activities to the children and young people who come into contact with our services, or by appropriately reporting concerns about any child or young person.
- Promote our equality and diversity strategy locally, including linking with local equality and diversity frameworks to ensure best practice and to inform and develop appropriate action plans.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to operate within a constantly changing environment and as such work priorities and targets may change.
- Recognise that management reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the job purpose and accountabilities.
- Undertake such other duties that occasionally arise, which will always ensure that children across the country have a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
- Work with other departments and countries to ensure that Action for Children’s values (passionate, ambitious, collaborative and inclusive) are delivered.
- Be familiar and compliant with health, environmental and safety policies and procedures. In the event of any serious risk, take immediate action to reduce this risk and inform senior management.
- Eligibility To Work In The UK, (Passport)
- Three Reference Contact Details, (name, numbers and email addresses)
- Enhanced DBS. (Children)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.