Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Middlesbrough Council to hire
Road Workers required for tarmac gangs to carry out town wide pothole repairs.
The role will be based at Middlesbrough Resolution House Cargo Fleet Lane Middlesbrough TS3 8ALon a full time basis paying £12.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To undertake, in addition to the job description for Roadworker 1 (5-14), skilled operations connected with roads and drainage.
2. To work to precise levels, specification and good workmanship in a number of construction related tasks. These may include drain laying, trench timbering, manhole construction, reinforced concrete; laying pre cast concrete products and coated materials.
3. To drive specialist vehicles with appropriate equipment and/or the operation of powered heavy plant. Carry out appropriate vehicle checks, routine maintenance (e.g. oil and water) and cleaning.
4. An element of direction of the work of lower graded operatives.
5. Undertake, generally as part of a team, the maintenance and construction of roads and sewers.
6. The erection and removal of appropriate signs and barriers.
7. The preparation, application, compaction and removal of soils, rocks, coated and other materials.
8. Work on highways furniture and equipment e.g. erection, fixing and/or dismantling.
9. Painting and general maintenance of the highway environment.
10. Provide general support and assistance to skilled and specialist operatives.
11. Duties may include driving of vehicles, and wheeled tractors with simple attachments, and where appropriate, vehicle checks e.g. oil and water, and cleaning.
12. In addition to the usual range of tools and equipment may be required to operate powered hand tools, minor plant and machinery.
In order to apply you will need the following –
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please apply below and contact Thomas Humphreys on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.