Spencer Clarke Group are working in Partnership with Dudley Council to appoint several SEN Caseworkers to their team.
Contract : 3 months which are highly likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
Rate of Pay – £18 – £25 per hour
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide key working functions that enable effective and efficient support for young people and their families in order to build strong and resilient relationships.
- Undertake the assessment process within statutory deadlines (under current legislation) Education, Health and Care EHC Single Assessment and the issuing of EHC Conversion Plans.
- Co-ordinate a person centred, outcome focused multi agency approach to assessment, planning and support ensuring that parents are treated as equal partners in the assessment and planning process.
- Provide effective and efficient commissioning of suitable educational provision and school placement for children with an EHC Plan, with a focus on accountability for outcomes.
- Facilitating and coordinating the EHCP assessment process for children and young people
- Manage a defined caseload of assessments.
- Consulting with Schools as to whether they could meet Childrens Needs.
- Finalising & amending EHC Plans
In order to be considered you must have:
- Good Working Knowledge of S.E.N.
- Experience writing EHC Plans.
Get in Touch!
We supply to over 80 Council’s nationwide so if you would like to know more about our vacancies, please contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated, expert consultant with extensive market knowledge.
Here are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Access to a huge range of excusive temporary and permanent opportunities
- Subsidised training specific to your role
- Loyalty Reward Scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers.
- Market Leading referrals of up to £500.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group as soon as possible on 01772 954200