~ Senior Social Workers ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Lancashire County Council to appoint 8x Senior Social Workers to their Community & SIA Teams.
3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position – (37 Hours per week)
Rate of Pay – £30+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
- Preston North & East – 2x staff required,
- Preston Central & West – 2x staff required,
- South Ribble West & Leyland– 2x staff required,
- Ormskirk & Newburgh – 1x staff required,
- Skelmersdale and Chorley West – 1x staff required
About the Role
To provide a strengths based, outcome focussed assessment service to all adults (with the exception of adult mental health) across community and hospital settings.
- Provide a professional social work service, including statutory social care responsibilities,
- Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focussed with an emphasis on promoting independence and enabling recovery,
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence,
- Work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital, to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual.
- Eligibility To Work In The UK, (Passport)
- Three Reference Contact Details, (name, numbers and email addresses)
- Enhanced DBS. (Children)
- Social Care England (HCPC) Registered.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.