Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Camden Council to provide them with a Service Centre Analyst on a 6-9 month initial contract which may be extended.
This role is 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday and offers a pay rate of £16-£18 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Service Centre analyst, your duties will be:
- To provide customer focused services ensuring that user disruption is minimised working as part of a team providing support and maintenance of desktop equipment, systems and mobile devices across the Council.
- To ensure that calls are dealt with within agreed service levels, are prioritised and escalated appropriately.
- Provides support to Users across various platforms and software and following agreed procedures, investigates problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take.
- Takes action on known errors within the scope of own competence and uses documented workarounds, logging such actions and advising system owners or specialists when management or specialist attention is required.
- Provides specialist technical expertise in the installation and maintenance of system software such as operating systems, data management products, office automation products and other utility software.
- Carries out agreed operational procedures and contributes to the implementation of maintenance and installation work.
- Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Understanding of ITIL service delivery, complex procurement and specification management.
- Familiarity with the security standards and all relevant legislation that affects security within the defined scope of authority.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Incident Management experience, including business expectations and communication.
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 954 200