Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Social Work Assistant within the Adults Mental Health team in Worcestershire.
Contract – Full time – Monday – Friday
3 month initial contract – ongoing on a month to month basis after
Working hours – 37 hours per week
Rate of pay: £11.50+ per hour
About the role
- To work with adults, using a strength-based approach, who may have a wide range of care and support needs and require support to reduce and manage identified risks.
- To work in partnership and engage other professionals to ensure there is a multi-agency approach which enables the adult and/or their carer to live as independently as possible.
- To meet statutory requirements including best practice in relation to the principles of the Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005 • To fully engage in reflective practice, demonstrating you are an active member of the team.
- To identify adults and carers who may be at risk of abuse and neglect and support safeguarding procedures, alongside a qualified social worker To participate in a range of meetings with adults and carers’ and exchange information, participate in decision making, with support and review progress.
- Significant experience of working in a health or social care environment, providing advice and support adults with care and support needs with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, long term conditions and dementia.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / email@example.com