Wiltshire Council are currently working alongside Spencer Clarke Group to recruit an Learning Disabilities Social Worker to work within the Community Team
The role is Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
The Hourly rate is £29 to £31 Negotiable dependent upon experience (please send CV with rate you require) and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
About the role:
– The community team for people with learning disabilities is an integrated health and social care team who support adults with a learning disability – including offering day services and respite care.
– Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a large and complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of clients.
– Professionally supervise and support other colleagues.
Experience and qualifications:
– Previous experience working within a LD team
– Qualified Social Worker with evidence of post qualifying learning and development
– Up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the safeguarding of, vulnerable adults.
– HCPC registration
If you know of anyone that may be suitable and interested in the role, please pass on this Email and our details and activate your £250 referral bonus
We also have a number of role across the UK so get in touch!!!
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group