Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Wirral Council to appoint a Software Developer to their team.
Minimum 12 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time role – 36 hours per week.
(Remote working availalbe if preferred)
Location – Wirral, CH44 8ED.
Rate of Pay – £275+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
To build out various complex processes within the Firmstep platform.
- Expert knowledge and experience developing digital services and processes using Firmstep software, including SELF, Service, Dash, and Forms, and integrating these with other applications.
- Solid experience using database structured query language (SQL).
- Experience with back-end service technologies such as ASP.NET Core, Web API.
- An excellent understanding of API development, documentation and best practices.
- Knowledge of technologies used to support web applications, including databases, servers and backups.
- An understanding of software design principles and experience working in an agile environment, having worked on projects and services previously as a member of an agile team.
- Experienced and skilled at communicating reasoning, ideas and technical problems using non-technical language.
- Experienced at testing products in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Proactive and results-oriented, creative and innovative in finding solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of authoring technical design documents.
- Accurate task estimation abilities.
- Ability to provide and extract data from the Firmstep platform into SSRS and Power BI reporting solutions.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last Five years of employment. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.