Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Stoke-On-Trent Councilto appoint up to 20 Specialist Practitioner’s to their children’s service.
Contract – 3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis
Rate of Pay – £32.34 per hour.
About the roles
Stoke on Trent Council are looking to appoint up to 20 Specialist Practitioner’s to work in the following teams;
12 to work in the Duty Assessment Team.
6 into the Safeguarding Team
2 into the Children in Care Team.
- To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
- To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice.
- To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
- To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
- To support less experienced colleagues in developing skills, knowledge and experience.
- To manage a varied caseload of complex and challenging cases.
- To take responsibility under the direction of the Principal or Practice Manager for the support of social work students on placement and act as workplace supervisor or Practice Teacher.
- To ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in the process of assessment, service delivery and service review.
ü HCPC Registered
ü Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
ü Motivated, driven and committed to make changes in Young people’s lives.
Spencer Clarke Group supply to over 80 Council’s nationwide and if you would like to find out more please get in touch and contact one of our consultants.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Richard on 01772 954200 as soon as possible.