~ Street Scene Technician / Environmental Warden ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Shropshire Council to appoint a Street Scene Technician / Environmental Warden to their Community Enforcement Team.
5 – 6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Location – Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND.
Full Time Position. (37 Hours per week)
Rate of Pay – £13.21+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
About the Role;
To communicate with customers face to face, be able to patrol to tackle problems with dog fouling and other environmental offences, issuing warnings and fixed penalty notices as necessary.
- Carrying out inspections relating to street cleansing – including littering, fly tipping and dog fouling and responding to any service requests,
- Assist in the investigation of complaints relating to streetscene issues,
- Report dog-fouling and issue fixed penalty notices and gather evidence for formal proceedings where necessary,
- Give advice on the law as it relates to dog fouling and other environmental offences,
- Assist the Council in formal proceedings; attending court to give evidence where necessary,
- Maintain records and carry out other administrative duties,
- Discharge other reasonable duties appropriate to the appointment and grading of the post,
- The post-holder will at times be required to work outside normal working hours to attend meetings, undertake visits and undertake enforcement patrols.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport)
- Five Reference Contact Details. (name, numbers and email addresses)
- DBS Check Summary.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.