~ Technical Support Officer ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Wakefield Council to appoint an Technical Support Officer to work at the Highways Network Management Service.
3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position. (37 Hours)
Location – Wakefield, WF1 5RG.
Rate of Pay – £10.41+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
About the Role;
Assist the Business Support Officer, data preparation for depot timesheets, operative overtime payments, processing recycled materials, processing P2P orders, production of operative sickness/absence information, assisting in preparation HR information and providing monitoring information for depot operations accounts.
- Undertake duties within Highways Network Management to ensure that efficient support systems and procedures are in place.
- Participate in a team working approach to the duties within the Performance and Development Team.
- Establish effective working relationships with officers of other Services and Departments to enable Highway Network Management to play a full and effective role in the corporate working of the authority so that Council objectives can be achieved.
- Contribute to the maintenance of good employee relations within Highway Network Management.
- Work within recognised safe systems of work at all times adhering to Health and Safety requirements.
- Contribute to the overall operation of Highways Network Management and undertake specific tasks in support of the services aims and objectives.
- Eligibility To Work In The UK. (Passport)
- Two Reference Contact Details. (names, numbers and email addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.