Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a leading housing association to provide them with a Workspace Coordinator based in Andover on a permanent basis.
This role is full time and offers a salary of £20,936 per annum.
As a successful Workspace Coordinator, your duties will be:
- Readying workspaces in Hampshire for return in September.
- You’ll act as a social connector for colleagues, helping to support them getting the best out of their day, navigating our network of spaces and supporting the outputs of the soft service contracts for the workspaces under your control.
- Support our colleagues on the RSRP journey, implement key policies and procedures (Clear Desk & Locker Policy) which will provide structure to support a more flexible way of working.
- Work to the best practice framework set out by the Workplace Manager to manage Soft Service-related contracts ensuring as a team you get the most competent, consistent, and quality service from our contractors
- You’ll be the first response for the Facilities Management Service Desk for internal enquiries, supporting where you can and working with your workspace and FM colleagues for those larger jobs. This could find you standing in for colleagues when they are on leave or supporting your line manager, when the workload is busy.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- You’ll be at your best when supporting colleagues, customers and contractors, whether this is face to face when visible in the workspaces, or at home whilst focusing on admin.
- You’ll consider yourself a ‘doer’ happy to roll your sleeves up and get the job done will give you great satisfaction.
- You’ll find your IT and particularly Excel skills helpful when supporting the team to analyse data about how the business uses its workspaces to inform evolution.
- The role may require you to travel so a clean driving licence and access to a vehicle for work is a must.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 954 200