~ Young Person Support Workers ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Action For Children (Edinburgh) to appoint 2x Young Person Support Workers to their Children’s Services.
3 – 6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Hours – 36 Hours.
*** Day and night shifts, no increased rates for night shifts or weekends ***
Location – East Lothian, Haddingtonshire, EH41 3LJ
Rate of Pay – £11.43+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
About the Role
Co-ordinate and direct the support to children, young people and families by agreeing and providing interventions, which may be specialised, enabling positive and agreed outcomes to be achieved, in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Provide a high quality service to children, young people and their families, based on an assessment of need and is outcomes driven.
- Deliver a complex and specialist interventions with children, young people or families on a 1:1 basis, group or community setting.
- Provide lead case/care planning management, including undertaking assessing, reviewing and managing risks.
- Attend and participate at relevant multi agency meetings, providing a lead role ensuring reflective and analytical practice review.
- Take responsibility for day to day resource planning to ensure high quality services are delivered.
- Establish and developing effective relationships and channels of communication with children, young people, families, colleagues, community organisations, partner agencies and other external agencies.
- Retain accurate and contemporaneous records, using various IT systems to capture information and to produce written reports and present these as necessary.
- Review and evaluate service provision with others, ensuring continued improvements are made.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport)
- Reference contact details covering 5 years of employment. (names, numbers and email addresses)
- Enhanced PVG (dated within a year)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.