Spencer Clarke Group are working closely with Lancashire County Council to appoint a HR Business Partner to their team.
The roles are on an agency contract for a minimum of 3 months which is highly likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of Pay – £20+ per hour. Negotiable depending on experience.
Location – County Hall, Preston, PR1 8XB
The Main Purpose of the role: Provide professional and responsive HR support to senior managers within Lancashire County Council (LCC) and relevant partner organisations and take a lead role in the development of organisational recruitment and resourcing strategies to support senior managers.
- Identify, develop and implement cost effective and creative people management strategies and solutions in order to identify, attract, assess and select the right people resources for LCC.
- Use workforce planning data and market insights to shape and plan appropriate recruitment and resourcing strategies and initiatives.
- Identify creative sourcing channels and digital tools to make the most of diverse candidate pools, both active and passive, in order to fill roles.
- Advise on the best use of social media channels to promote the LCC employer brand and current opportunities.
- Design and select assessment approaches for all levels of the organisation and provide related advice to managers.
- Tailor recruitment and selection approaches to appeal to different candidates.
- Provide high quality advice and guidance to senior managers on all aspects of recruitment and resourcing.
- Undertake the review, development and implementation of HR, and related, policies, procedures and guidance as required.
- Develop and deliver briefing sessions in support of the council’s approaches to recruitment and resourcing.
- Develop and maintain effective partnership working in all aspects of HR activity.
- Act as HR representative at meetings.
- Analyse and interpret management information to provide reports on key HR performance indicators for consideration and discussion at senior management meetings. Attend senior management meetings to present reports including trend analysis and any relevant HR solutions.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.