Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Hull City Council to provide them a with a Housing Operations Assistant to join their team on a 3 Month Contract, likely to be extended.
This role is 37 hours per week and offers a pay rate of £11.64 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on your experience. Working hours will be 08:30 am to 17:00 pm.
The purpose of the job: Assists in providing 2nd and 3rd line support where a request cannot be facilitated remotely. Co-ordinate key functions within the team (asset, 2nd line etc) to ensure efficient delivery in line with SLA performance targets. Responsible for storeroom and asset processing, including quotes and order processing.
As a successful ICT Officer, you will:
- Assists in the day-to-day activities and checks as part of the ongoing maintenance of end user devices (including systems and software) following a schedule of maintenance and upgrades
- Assists in 2nd and 3rd line support and supporting disaster recovery processes, cyber incident and major incident management processes with support activities to support business continuity
- Assists in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) within the business for project based solutions and works with the project teams to set the training and user acceptance strategy for projects
- Adheres to the assets management process ensuring integrity of all asset databases and asset control
- Support and maintenance for VDI (desktops) Mirage/Horizon, Gold Images, base build.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Richard Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke Group - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Blackpool Council to appoint Team Manager within their MASH team.
Contract –Long Term Agency contract.
Rate of Pay –£40 per hour.
About the role:
Blackpool have 3 position available immediately for an experienced social care practitioner to manage their new MASH team (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub)
Preference will be given to those candidates who have managerial experience and have worked within a MASH team
The Manager will be directly responsible for 6 experienced practitioners and 4 Referral coordinators and will work alongside colleagues from Police, Health and Education, Early Help and other key partner agencies in triaging all referrals made to Children's Social care and signposting to appropriate service area.
In order to be considered:
- Be HCPC registered
- Good working experience working either as an Assistant Team Manager / Senior Social Worker / Team Manager / Advanced Practitioner.
- Qualification to degree level in Social Work
- Clean, Fully enhanced DBS
Spencer Clarke Group supply to over 80 Council’s nationwide and if you would like to find more about any roles we have available, get in touch and contact one of our consultants.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV email@example.com and contact Richard on 01772 954200 as soon as possible.
Business Support Assistant – Preston
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a dynamic, hard-working and organised individual to join our growing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment within our modern Preston Office as a Business Support Assistant.
Founded in 2017, Spencer Clarke Group are a specialist agency recruiting nationwide within the Health & Social Care, Housing & Construction, Social Work and Office/Admin Support sectors, supplying temporary and permanent staff within both the public and private sector. It is an exciting time to join a young, ambitious and vibrant company as they embark on their next phase of growth, which you can be part of and build a long-term future within. We are looking for individuals with a drive to develop professionally and who are keen to grow with the company.
This is a full-time role where you will be undertaking a vital role in supporting the business and its recruitment team with their day to day duties. Salaries range from £18,000 to £18,500 per annum, depending on experience, with regular incentives and bonuses available. This is a very important role within the business as you will be assisting teams with their workload as well as having to monitor and manage your own.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Input timesheet information and additional payroll duties
- Uploading and updating key information onto our internal databases
- Requesting and compiling candidate references and compliance
- Working to strict deadlines
- Create candidate profiles on external and internal systems
- Work with your consultants to ensure ad-hoc duties are completed
- Data input
- Liaising with candidates
- Social Media duties, increasing our presence via Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter
- Recruitment duties such as advert posting and resourcing new candidates
- Highly Organised
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong IT skills with the ability to multi-task
- Work to strict deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Work under pressure without comprising accuracy
- Be different – think outside the box
In return, we celebrate success and offer exceptional benefits, such as:
- Regular staff nights out
- Lunch Clubs
- Monthly, quarterly and annual competitions & bonuses
- Race Days & Sporting Events
- Brand new facilities and break out room including pool table, TV etc
- Regular incentives
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- First-class training
- This is a full time, Monday to Friday post
- Choice of two working patterns; 8.30am to 5.00pm or 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Early finish Friday and weekly dress down days
- Brand new, 1st class office facilities
- Free on-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that due to the high number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact all applicants. If you do not receive a response within 28 days of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely with Hull City Council to appoint a Contract Performance & Quality Assistant Managerto their team. The role is on a full time, agency contract for a minimum of 3 months which is highly likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Location of Work – Hull City Council, Guildhall Road, HU1 1HJ
Rate of Pay - £20 per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
About the role:
To provide operational support to, and deputise for, the Contract Performance & Quality Manager in carrying out their duties.
This role covers the whole cycle of the contract performance and quality assurance process. The post holder will assist on the development and implementation of a contract performance and quality assurance process, incorporating the quality standards framework.
Key Duties include:
- Supports with the development of partnerships that are co-ordinated, integrated and trusted by people who use services. Works with coproduction principles to secure people’s participation and engagement in planning activities associated with quality assurance and performance management
- To provide operational management and development responsibility within the team to ensure competent and confident/leadership and practice.
- Co-ordinates and manages the recruitment, selection, probation, induction and development of staff.
- Identifies actions for continuous improvement including identification of gaps in knowledge, skills and provision to ensure the team has a plan for managing team/service strengths and areas for development.
- Overall, ensures that the team as well as commissioned services meet the operational commissioning intentions of Adult Social Care in the type and level of provision
The ideal candidate will have Local Government Pension Scheme knowledge & experience.
Get in Touch!
We supply to over 80 Council’s nationwide so if you would like to know more about our vacancies, please contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated, expert consultant with extensive market knowledge.
Here are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Access to a huge range of excusive temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post-Placement Aftercare
- Subsidised training specific to your role
- Free DBS Checks
- Loyalty Reward Scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers.
- Market Leading referrals of up to £500.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group as soon as possible on 01772 954200.
MASH, Assistant Team Manager
Spencer Clarke Group are currently exclusively working alongside Hampshire County Council to hire Part time & Full time MASH Team Managers to undertake long term contracts.
The contract is both challenging and rewarding, an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to further their career. The contract will be initially for 6 months but could be extended with the rate being 34 - 42 an hour.
This is a challenging role for someone looking to make a mark on this MASH / CRT service.
Duties as a MASH Assistant Team Manager include:
- Assisting the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team including qualified, experienced Social Workers.
- To support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon.
- To ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
- To be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in Children Services of 2 - 3 years
Reasons to choose Spencer Clarke Group?
- Guranteed payments on time
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles aacross the UK the you wont get from other agencies
- Your own personal consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Referall Schemes of up to £1000 per candidates
- Find your own placment referall scheme
- Shopping Vouchers and Discounts
If you wish to apply for this role or any other Social Work Vacancies with Hampshire County Council please contact Thomas Humphreys @ Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954 200
- To provide the business with marketing plans in the relevant market sectors, which will facilitate the achievement of objectives, strategies and sales targets.
- To assist in the development of communication strategies and tactical plans based on the overall marketing objectives that benchmark current communications and lay out clear plans to forge the company.
- Develop and execute communications plans in conjunction with the relevant Marketing Manager.
- Organisation and effective management of events scheduled in the Marketing Plans, including exhibitions, Deminars, Roofing Awards, attendance at RICS and NFRC events for the company and organise post event initiatives where appropriate.
- Manage the brand identities (through offline, online and social media comms)
- Manage the outsourcing of all PR for the Brands, ensuring effective management and distribution of all press releases, case studies, technical articles and blogs to the relevant target audience, with a calculated balance of online and offline communication.
- To effectively contribute to website content for all Brands and ensure visual compliance. Ensure that content is up to date, liaising with the Online Marketing Executive, including managing social media channels for all Brands.
- Degree level in Marketing or Equivalent experience. (1 year+)
- Diving Licence - but no need for use of own car.
- Digital Marketing Specific Qualification/s or high level of experience.
- Sound market and industry knowledge.
- Clear understanding and proficiency in using content management systems for website development and proficient with Social Media channels.
- Working with vulnerable Adults with ADHD
- Experience of Assessments under the Care Act
- Working Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Work in partnership with children, young people, their families and/or carers to meet their assessed needs.
- Co-work with other professionals as identified in operational plans for children, young people, their families and/or carers in a variety of supervised settings.
- Produce an maintain records.
- Attend and participate in meetings as appropriate.
- To identify potential difficulties regarding service delivery and to report these as appropriate.
- To deliver a high quality family support service for children.
View some more of our open roles!
Browse some of our other vacancies by visiting our profile on the following job boards.